Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've been a bit crafty....

Hi there I know its been a few days but between working and child sickness leading to sleep deprivation I have had very little time to me!
I did however get theset wo pages completed over the last 24 hours when hubby was home and I was enabled to have some 'me' time.
My sister got married last August and the Miss was flowergirl and Mister was ringbearer and here they are.
I think I did okay here I didn't follow any sketches. Little sis thinks they both look great and wonders whether I will do her album (I haven't done mine yet so I don't think so!)







3 comments:

  1. Liking these a lot. And in the wedding colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell her she could do her own - she might even enjoy it - and get hooked like the rest of us :-)

    ReplyDelete