Monday, June 8, 2009

I finally got to do some of Sally's sketches.....











Well I am on afternoons this week which means that I have been childfree in the mornings once Miss is at daycare and Mister is off to school - lucky me! Yesterday I spent time tidying and organsing the study and craft space to my advantage becasue today I got to create....
Donna, Keryn, Kelly and I went away for one of our weekend trips away early in May and we were gifted some stamped images and sketches as a challenge and here are a few of mine...I have rediscovered my cuttlebug - loving it.

3 comments:

  1. They all look really great - I'm pleased you are making the most of that child free time :-)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Look at you creating a storm! Love them. I'm seeing you are getting good use out of that cuttlebug of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Your red flower one definitely needed the wide oval punch.

    ReplyDelete