Monday, July 20, 2009

Where have I been .......

Well it has been quite sometime since we last touched base....I have quit one job and started another in that time. There has also been a family holiday in there and school hols not to mention and heck of alot of RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I started working for Plunket and had a busy but tiring yet fantastic day.....I no longer work shift work - Mon - Wed 830am-430pm how lucky am I? I feel really good at the moment being off shift work for 3 weeks has made a difference in my energy levels and I have even been out and done some gardening! Now I just have to get regular exercise into the schedule and I will be a complete winnner - can I drag myself out of bed at 0600 tomorrow morning for a 'before hubby goes to work walk?' anyones guess really but I better get into bed if I am going to try and find out - let you know tomorrow.......

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you on your first day of work ... you sound really happy!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you too - so glad it all went well. YAY no more shift work!! Kelly

    ReplyDelete